For many users uploading content is the headache becuase of limited net usage and slow upload or download speed, but we have a BEST solution for that is use of Remote Upload. Using Remote upload no matter what your upload Speed is, it takes the same time for everyone. Why? because we use remote upload to transfer any file online from one location to another location (one server to another server). Lets see how easily you can upload content and earn money online.
How To Earn Money From Mediafire and FileSonic
Step A. Register Register for a Free FileSonic Account
Step B. Once sign up is completed, open remote upload section from this url – http://www.filesonic.com/remote-upload and keep this page open as it is.
- What is Remote uploading ?: When there is a transfer of data from a remote system to another remote system, the process is called “remote uploading”. This is used by some online file hosting services. it doesn’t use a bit of your bandwidth and uploads 1000z mb of data in seconds.
Step C. Upload the Content (See below given step by step guide)
Remote uploading from Mediafire to FileSonic
1) Open mediafire link which you want to remote upload on mediafire
2) Right click on “Click here to start download” and Select “Copy link location” as explained in image below -
3) Once done you’ll get a url which will look like this –
4) Now open your FileSonic account and select Remote Upload option,
- paste your copied link location there like this -
5) click on upload button and it’ll show you upload progress below in the footer of the page.
6) Once uploading is done which will takes few time, you’ll see a link of your uploaded file/files like this.
- You are done with remote uploading from Mediafire to FileSonic.
7) so this is how you can upload from Mediafire and other forums to your FileSonic account but just uploading is not worth of earning you’ll have to make people (non Indians) download your stuff and for that you should post your uploaded links in various non Indian forums.
Here is a list of main forums which i suggest you to start -
Note: Don’t just upload anything but upload good and fresh stuff which is in demand. Best Luck!!