DMCA: Digital Millennium Copyright Act
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you are the owner of the copyright or intellectual property that violates copyright infringement.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Statement
Targame.com members must comply with U.S. copyright and intellectual property laws.
Targame.com reserves the right to disable/delete and/or suspend or terminate the accounts of users/members who may be infringing copyrights and/or violating intellectual property rights.
Notifying Cgpage of Violations:
If you believe that copyright infringement or intellectual property rights have been violated, please provide Targame.com with the following information:
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest
– a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed
– a description or url on Targame.com where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Targame.com site
– your current contact information, including telephone number, and/or email address
– your statement and good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law
– your statement made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf
Notice of claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement can be directed to our attention via firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can report via Report Post on particular post / page.